Trinity Talent Programme
At Trinity we are privileged to work with large numbers of extremely talented students. It is our goal to ensure their talents are maximised by providing them with a range of opportunities that help them to flourish. The Talent Programme is set up to make this happen, and covers all areas of talent; programmes exist for academic, sport, arts, and leadership, and students can be enrolled in one or more of these.
Successful Development of talent at Trinity
We believe the opportunities we offer exceed those provided in many selective schools, or in schools with ‘grammar streams’.
• Academically our most able students achieve very strong results, with many gaining “straight 7s, 8s and 9” grades. Value-added scores at GCSE and at A-level for our most able students exceed those of many grammar schools. Over the past three years we have either had the best post-16 results or equalled the best schools in West Berkshire. Students go on to attend top universities, including Oxford, Cambridge and Harvard.
• In sport students excel as individuals and teams, with county and national standard performances; our Talented Athletes Programme is a top quality scheme for our elite competitors, and inter-House competition enhances opportunities further.
• In the arts we are a ArtsMark Platinum school; students regularly win local and regional dance and drama competitions, and our annual musical show is a highlight of the year. Students work with Artists in Residence. Our strong House system supports further events and competitions during the school year.
• Students take lead roles within school as student voice representatives, as leads for House events, and as prefects and ambassadors. Beyond school they lead in other local competitions such as Youth Speaks and the national Mock Trial competition, for which we are current Berkshire champions.
• The range of trips and visits is exceptional; within the last overseas visits have included France, Germany, Iceland, Morocco and Peru.
Further details of each element of the The Talent Programme are given in the red menu to the left. If you have any questions or suggestions don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org